Subscribe Twitter Facebook

الأحد، 12 يوليو 2015

Best Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes

Best Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes 




Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero is widely considered one among the best soccer (soccer) players within the world currently and forever - this Hubpage options the highest twenty Cristiano Ronaldo quotes.

Ronaldo is an incredible player and is the most expensive player in history with a record transfer fee of astonishing £80 million paid by Real Madrid to Manchester United. he's additionally paid over £11 million annually creating him the best-paid footballer moreover and a few say he's the most effective player within the world. Cristiano is additionally captain of Portugal's national team. He has won several honours with Manchester United and will accomplish more with Real Madrid. Ronaldo has additionally won several awards for his talent. he's additionally celebrated for wearing the number seven shirt and is usually known as CR7.

Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes

1."It provides me the happiest feeling in the world. I simply love scoring. It does not matter if it is a easy goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around many players, I simply like to score all goals." (Ronaldo about scoring )


2."I like others to make judgements regarding the way I play and to describe me, rather me describe myself." (About people's thoughts on his character)


3."I am terribly happy to be signing for the most famous team in the world and particularly proud to be the primary Portuguese player to join United."



4."There isn't any harm in dreaming of being the world`s best player. it's all about making an attempt to be the best. i'll keep working exhausting to achieve it but it's within my capabilities"



5. " Scoring goals may be a nice feeling, but the foremost vital issue to me is that the team is successful - it does not matter who scores the goals as long as we're winning."




5 additional Best Ronaldo Quotes

6. "But I don’t need to be compared to anyone – I’d prefer to impose my own style of play and do the best for myself and for the club here."

7. "I wish to be remembered as a part of the group of the best players ever"

8. "For me he (Sir Alex) was my father in soccer. He was crucial in my career and, outside soccer, was an excellent person with me. Talent is not everything. you'll have it from the cradle, however it's necessary to learn the trade to be the best."

9. "I spent six years at United and that I owe them everything that I'm these days. I created history at United and won several trophies. it had been a pleasure to play at old Trafford"

10. “When I win awards, I remember him.(speaking about his father)



10 of the best Ronaldo Quotes

11. "I would be terribly proud if, one day, I am held within the same esteem as George Best or Beckham. It's what I am working difficult towards."

12. "I'm living a dream I never wish to wake up from."

13. "Lots of young players have triumphed at United, thus why cannot it happen to me? i am not disturbed i am young - it's an incentive to try and do the best I can."

14. “I know If I score we’re reaching to win the match”

15. “If we can’t help our family, who are we about to help?”

16. “We ought to create the most of life, get pleasure from it as a result of that’s the way it is"

17. “Maybe they hate me because I am too good!”

18. “My free-kick secret? I simply look at the net and say ‘take this kick, Ronaldo.’”

19. "But the tricks i use are ones which will hopefully profit the team"

20. “No one did what I did last season and for this I deserve the Golden Boot and why not the best World Player

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

cr7